The climate in Bhutan is extremely varied. This variation in the climatic conditions and average temperature can be attributed to two main factors, the vast differences in altitude present in the country and the influence of the north Indian monsoons.
High SeasonAi??(Marai??i??May, Sepai??i??Nov)
- The weather is ideal in spring and autumn. Book flights well in advance; accommodation options can fill up.
- Himalayan views are best in October, while rhododendron blooms peak in March and April.
Shoulder SeasonAi??(Decai??i??Feb) How much cozaar can i take
- Bhutan has seasonal tariffs so there’ll be fewer tourists and good savings to be made by travelling outside the high season.
- The weather is still pleasant, though it can be cold in December and January.
- Monsoon rains and leeches put an end to most treks, although high-altitude flowers are at their peak.