The Dagala Thousand Lakes Trek passes by picturesque lakes, Alpine meadows, abundant wildlife and many yak herder camps set to a backdrop of magnificent mountainous landscapes. The centrepiece of this communion with nature is time spent exploring the high altitude lakes overflowing with trout and mystical history. It is a moderate trek with mostly short trekking days, but includes a few steep climbs. This trek is a great option for those with a desire to experience the variety of flora and fauna in Bhutan, and capture a glimpse of the local nomadic lifestyle. Also includes a tour of the fascinating sites of Thimphu and Paro.
discount ampicillin. Season:Ai??Apr ai??i?? Sep and October.
- DAY 01: ARRIVE PARO
- DAY 02: PARO
- DAY 03: PARO ai??i?? GUR (4-5 hours)
- DAY 04: GUR ai??i?? WATACHING (5 hours)
- DAY 05: WATACHING ai??i?? LABATAMA (4-5 hours)
- DAY 06: LABATAMA ai??i?? PANKA (5-6 hours)
- DAY 07: PANKA ai??i?? TALAKHA MONASTERY (5-6 hours)
- DAY 08: TALAKHA MONASTERY ai??i?? THIMPHU
- DAY 09: THIMPHU
- DAY 10: THIMPHU ai??i?? PUNAKHA
- DAY 11: PUNAKHA ai??i?? THIMPHU
- DAY 12: THIMPHU ai??i?? PARO
- DAY 13: DEPART PARO